What Type of Individual Membership?
Need help deciding?
Individual Membership Levels
- $25 Student or K-12 Educator
- $50 Recent Graduate (within two years of graduating from a college or university)
- $75 Virtual
- $100 Individual (includes Virtual benefits, plus member rate admissions & recognition as a member at in-person IRC events)
- $250 Diplomat (Includes individual benefits, membership for your family, invitations to meet & greet receptions before select IRC programs, and recognition of your giving on the IRC website/annual report)
Academy Membership Levels
- $500 Consul (includes Diplomat benefits, invitations to IRC Academy events with distinguished speakers, recognition as an academy member at in-person events, a complimentary “bring a friend” ticket to lecture programs which don’t involve a meal, and preferred seating at in-person lecture programs)
- $1,000 Emissary (includes Consul benefits as well as preferred seating at all IRC signature events, early-bird invitations to all IRC lunch programs, and an “IRC Concierge Service”
- $2,500 President’s Circle (includes Emissary benefits as well as an annual meeting with an organizational representative to discuss development and strategies, three complimentary “bring a friend” tickets to lecture programs which don’t involve a meal, and personal invitations to all limited capacity IRC events with dignitaries, ambassadors, and politicians.
The IRC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.